- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
AKG C451B Reference Small-Diaphragm Condenser Mic
The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969 delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
Established tour sound standard since the 1980s for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight