- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
AKG C1000S NEW Cardioid/Hypercardioid Microphone
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins give high immunity against humidity
Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power for use with any equipment and every application
Bass cut and -10 dB switchable for amazing versatility in every situation
Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
Unique polar pattern converter allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid