- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
Lightronics AF5113 12 Scene Fader Station
The AF5113 is a wall mounted, twelve scene, digital remote for use with the Lightronics AR1202 architectural dimmer. The AF5113 provides full manual control of 12 scenes which have been prestored in the dimmer unit. A master fader for overall intensity control is included. It is fully digital and runs at high speed to provide no lag operation. “ALL FULL UP” and “ALL OFF” controls are provided. Lighted indicators clearly show which mode is active.
AF5113 wiring is low voltage. The AF5113 connects to the AR1202 via a shielded 4 conductor cable arranged as 2 twisted pairs. One pair connects to the data signals. The other pair carries the common and power. Scenes activated by the AF5113 are created and stored in the AR1202. No setup or turn on procedure is needed. When the AR1202 dimmer is powered on, the AF5113 will also be powered. Communication with the AF5113 is automatically established. The unit fits into a standard 5 gang wall switch box.
Scenes: 12 + Master Fader
Communication Bus: Bidirectional RS-485
Wiring: Dual Twisted Pair Data Cable
Power Input: 18VDC provided by AR1202
Size: 9.125”W x 4”H x 2.5”D
Weight: 1.1 Pounds