- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
Lightronics AC1109 8 Scene Remote Station
The AC1109 is a wall mounted, eight scene, remote station for use with the Lightronics AR1202 architectural dimmer. User operation is as simple as it can get (eight numbered scene buttons and an “OFF” control). LED scene indicators always display the active scene number. The unit fits into a standard single gang wall switch box. The unit communicates with the AR1202 via a four wire bus which will accommodate multiple AC1109 units and other wall station controls.
All AC1109 wiring is low voltage. The unit basically operates in an exclusive mode where one scene may be activated at a time. When a scene is selected, the AR1202 fades at a user controlled rate to that scene. A blackout button is also provided to shut all scenes. Scenes activated by the AC1109 are actually set up and stored in the AR1202 dimmer. The AC1109 only tells the AR-1202 which scene to activate. The AR1202 dimmer can be programmed to respond to the AC1109 in various ways to create zone controls.
The AC1109 is normally factory set to operate with scenes 1 - 8 (block 1) of the AR1202 dimmer. It can be factory set to operate with other blocks of 8 scenes as follows. Multiple AC1109 units using different scene blocks can be used together to create zone control.
8 Scene Push Button Station
Available in White
Toggle Scene Control
Single Gang Box