- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
Lightronics AC2116 16 Scene Remote Station
The AC2116 is a wall mounted, sixteen scene, digital remote for use with the Lightronics AR1202 architectural dimmer. Sixteen LED scene indicators adjacent to their associated buttons always display the current scene, a seventeenth LED indicates a “blackout” status and it is adjacent to its associated button. AC2116 wiring is low voltage. The AC2116 connects to the AR1202 via a shielded 4 conductor cable arranged as 2 twisted pairs. One pair connects to the data signals. The other pair carries the common and power. Scenes activated by the AC2116 are created and stored in the AR1202. The AC2116 can access up to 5 different scene blocks with sixteen scenes in each block. No setup or turn on procedure is needed. When the AR1202 dimmer is powered on, the AC2116 will also be powered. Communication with the AC2116 is automatically established. The unit fits into a standard double gang wall switch box.
16 Scene Push Button Station
Available in White
Toggle Scene Control
Double Gang Box