- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
Lightronics AR1202 Dimmer
Flexible, powerful, and affordable, this easy to install and use architectural system is equally at home in churches, schools, theaters, hotels, etc.
The AR1202 is a 12 channel x 2400 Watts per channel dimmer. It accepts DMX-512 signals and allows remote station control of preset scenes. The unit operates from either single or three phase power. The highly versatile AR1202 may utilize remote stations to activate specific user programmed scenes pre-stored in the unit. Several various remote types may be used. The AR1202 meets UL and CSA requirements and is listed by MET Laboratories.
2400W per Channel
Single or Three Phase
DMX Input with Softpatch
100 Scene Memory
Calendar Clock / Event Scheduler
"Snapshot" Recording of Scenes