- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
Lightronics TL5024 24 Channel Lighting Controller
The TL5024 is a 24 channel lighting control console which includes advanced features such as multiple scene banks, softpatching, multiple user programmable chases, and a LCD Status Display.
It is suitable for church, stage, theater, disco, night club, live performances and other event and artistic applications.
The TL5024 may be powered by the dimmers it is controlling which eliminates the need for nearby AC power. The unit may also be powered by an external power supply (Required for DMX only operation). The TL5024 transmits the LMX-128 multiplex lighting
control protocol. This signal is compatible with other industry standard multiplex signals. The unit can optionally be factory equipped to transmit the USITT DMX-512 protocol. The DMX-512 option can be factory retrofitted to existing units. The TL5024 transmits 256 channels of DMX-512 and 64 channels of LMX-128.
Optional Built In Wireless DMX
240 Scene Cue List
Built In Softpatch
2 Line LCD Display
Full Go Button