- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
The TL3012 is a compact, portable, digital dimmer controller. It is suitable for church, stage, theater, disco, night club, live performances and other event and artistic applications.
It provides 12 channels of LMX-128 (industry standard multiplex) control on a 3 wire cable. It can optionally provide DMX output. The TL3012 operates in a 2 scene manual mode or can provide 24 preset scenes organized in 2 banks of 12 scenes each. Twelve user defined chase patterns are always available. Scene fade rate, chase rate and chase fade rate are user controlled. Audio may also be used as a chase rate control. Other features of the TL3012 include: a master fader, momentary buttons, and blackout control. Scenes and chases stored in the unit are not lost when the unit is turned off.
12 Chases with 12 Steps each
Built in Microphone