- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
DBX 386 Tube Mic Preamp
The high impedance, 1/4" instrument input located on the front panel, as well as the mic/line switch, and 20 dB pad show our dedication to providing convenience in the studio. The 12 segment LED meters provide a visual indication of analog or digital levels at a glance. The rear panel includes both mic and line inputs and outputs, word clock sync input and output, and digital outputs. Add selectable sampling rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 96 kHz; selectable dithering and noise shaping; and separate analog and digital output controls to this already impressive list of features, and we think you’ll agree that the 386 lives up to the innovative dbx® standards.
Two channel tube microphone preamplifier
Selectable 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1kHz sampling rate
24, 20, and 16-bit wordlengths
Selectable dither and noise shaping
AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs
Word clock sync input and output
Separate analog and digital output control
Type IV™ conversion system
60dB of gain and +/- 15dB of output gain
Selectable mic/line switch
48 volt phantom power
75Hz low cut filter
Segment LED analog/digital