- Listen Technologies LA-164 Ear Speaker
- Listen Technologies LR-500 Programable Display Rec...
- Atlas PB21XEB Extendable Length Boom Black
- Lightronics AS42L LMX 128 Dimmer
- Rolls CL151 GLC Gate Limiter Compressor
- Atlas MS-25 Heavy Triangular Base Microphone Stand
- Atlas SB36W Studio Boom Mic Stand With Air Suspens...
- Rolls MX42 Stereo 4 Channel Passive Mini Mixer RCA...
- Lightronics TL3012 12 Channel Lighting Controller
- Rapco Stage Series M1 Microphone Cables
View Larger Image
AKG C12VR Premium Recording Microphone
The C12 VR is the reference multipattern tube studio condenser microphone with nine polar patterns selectable by a remote control. Among sound engineers, the AKG C12 is considered the holy grail of microphones. This legendary microphone, first built in the 1950s, is one of the most famous tube microphones in history, and its successor is today’s C12 VR.
The C12 VR is an enhanced version of the original C12, from the capsule sound to the original 6072A vacuum tube carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria.
The legendary AKG sound used on dozens of number-1-hits an enhanced version of the highly sought-after AKG C12 built 1953-1960
Edge-terminated CK12 capsule and original 6072A vacuum tube provide a sound that is simply beyond words
Selected state-of-the-art components ensure low noise and reliable operation
Nine remotely selectable polar patterns for maximum flexibility and ease of use
Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality